In exactly two weeks I will be on a plane somewhere between New Zealand and America. Despite all my excitement, I am decidedly unprepared for this. I have an awful lot of things to do, and an increasingly little time to do it all in.
I have a few exciting posts coming up this week (A and my weekend trip away, a travel haul), but they will have to come later. For now, I’m just going to make a little list of things I need to do before I leave!
- Fill out America transit papers: These are important, because I need them to get through America!
- Work out Australian university enrollment: Not only do I need this so I know what I’m studying in second semester, it’s my proof I won’t stay in the UK forever so I can get my visa.
- See friends and family: Seven months is a long time to be away from the people I care about, so I want to see them before I go.
- Pack: This is still proving more difficult than I anticipated.
- Make final necessary purchases: Also work out final necessary purchases. Then purchase them.
- Send photo for student card: I keep forgetting about this!
- Book flight to Edinburgh: I most definitely need to do this, or I will be spending New Years in Heathrow airport…
- Work out some blog posts before I leave: I have a few planned, and I’m hoping to get them more regular.
It may seem short, but considering I’m going back to Victoria this weekend, and then it’s Christmas, and then time’s up, there really isn’t much time! Wish me luck!