You might remember that on my 21st birthday I posted 21 things I want to accomplish whilst I’m 21. To do this, I’m obviously going to need to work a little bit on each of the goals every month. These are October’s focuses (I swear that’s not grammatically correct…)
- Prepare for NaNoWriMo
- Start making a conscious effort to eat more healthily.
- Get everything organised for the study tour to Singapore in December.
- Submit all my coursework on time for my subjects.
Attend the Honours information session for history.
- Complete weeks 1-4 of the Run 10k program.
- Read 1 book.
- Aim to play piano or flute 3 times a week.
- Think about useful languages for post-grad study/future plans.
- Pick the best month to go without social media.
- Start saving to buy something special.
- Try to journal every evening.
- Start saving in general.
- Contact salvos to organise clothes pick up.
Scour pinterest for style inspiration.
- Cook one recipe from my new chocolate baking book.
- Get a manicure every two weeks to help grow out my nails.
- Try to stretch every day.
- Swap my Victorian learners for South Australian ones.
- Say yes to something that scares me.